|STAND UP PADDLE
heard of a stand-up paddle board before It's actually an
early form of surfing that was popularized by Polynesian
instructors so they could better manage larger classes of
With this Stand-Up
Paddle Board Lesson, you don't time travel or go all the
way to Hawaii to learn how to use a SUP! You can learn right
here in sunny Puerto Vallarta, testing your balance and
strength while you enjoy the sun, sea and surf.
We begin the lesson in
Boca de Tomatlan with some ground school and training. On
the beach we will teach you the appropriate stretches for
the activity, proper breathing techniques and stance, as
well as how to assess the ocean conditions so you can
correctly follow the current along the bay.
Then its time to try
out the paddle board in the water. Don't worry, a first aid
trained instructor will be with you at all times. Once you
manage the board, it is a super fun and unique activity.
Back in Boca you will
be served lunch at a quaint seafood restaurant, great way to
end to an exciting day on the beach.
* Daily at
8:00 AM, but we can accommodate later start times
* Baja Mar Restaurant in Boca de Tomatlan. Detailed
instructions will be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Bilingual SUP instructor
* All safety and tour equipment
* Beach training with lessons on proper stretching,
breathing techniques, proper stance etc.
* Seafood lunch at a nearby local restaurant
WHAT TO BRING:
* Sunscreen (biodegradable if possible), sunglasses and hat
* Swimwear and towel
* Extra cash for drinks, gratuities etc
* About 2 hours, not including transportation
* To get to the meeting location, take a bus for only 10
pesos from Old Town Puerto Vallarta, or pay $10.00 USD per
person for hotel or cruise ship pier pick up.
* This is tour is not for people with back, neck or
* Minimum age to participate is 7, children pay same price