SUNSET HORSEBACK RIDING
While the sun sets on the
west, ride along the San Sebastian River as the sky turns
into a dusty pink behind the lush tropical greens. You won't
actually see the sun set over the Pacific, but the
breathtaking views while the sky becomes a live canvas will
make for a romantic ride in the jungle. Torches will light
your way on last stretch back to the ranch, where you will
enjoy a delectable barbeque dinner, cool drinks and a simple
show performed by the locals.
* Wednesdays at 6:00 PM pm. (Meeting at around 4:30 PM)
* Multiple meeting locations.
Detailed instructions will be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO BRING:
* Comfortable clothing and footwear (long pants and closed
toe shoes are recommended)
* Insect repellant
* Extra cash for pictures, souvenirs etc
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* English speaking guides
* Round trip transportation
* 1 hour horseback ride
* Barbeque dinner
* National drinks
* 30-minute show
* About 4 hours
* Weight limit is 240 lbs (110 kg).
* Children 6 years old and above. Kids price is from 6-10.