SIERRA MADRE HIKE
On this hike up the Mexican
Sierra, take a walk along the lowlands of the
North side of the bay starting from a ranch
called "El Naranjal". Your guide will open your
eyes to the great diversity of plants and trees
that you will find on the trail, as he tells
you all about the deciduous tropical forest
you will find yourself in. Don't miss out on
taking photos of the breathtaking view of the
mountains you will be witness to, as well as
of the typical Mexican ranch you will be visiting
* Children 5 years old and above
* Daily at 9:00 AM and 1:30 AM.
* Multiple meeting locations. Detailed instructions
will be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO BRING:
* Sunscreen (biodegradable if possible), hat
* Swimwear and towel
* Comfortable footwear & clothing (hiking sandals
or shoes you can wet, shorts are recommended)
* Insect repellant
* Binoculars and birding guidebook
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* English speaking naturalist guide
* Walking stick and identification charts
* Light lunch
* Visit a typical Mexican ranch
* About 4 hours
* There is a 2-person minimum to run this tour.
Hike distance: 3.5miles / 6km.