Join the sea turtle
savers of Puerto Vallarta to ensure that the next
generations of these magnificent creatures make their way
back to these shores.
Your evening will start with a briefing of the activity,
explaining the importance of the turtles' protection and
survival in the ocean. You will then visit the turtle camp
and nursery to see the little ones that hatched during the
day, and later you will be patrolling the beach to look for
female laying their eggs. If you spot any, you will be
helping out the volunteers of this very noble effort to make
sure that these newly laid eggs don't get preyed upon by the turtle's natural predators. Before the end of the night you
will be releasing back to the ocean the baby turtles that
hatched during the day - a potentially emotional moment -
most definitely a fulfilling one.
* Daily from December through March, every night at 8pm.
* Multiple meeting locations. Detailed instructions
will be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO BRING:
* Comfortable footwear and clothing
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Roundtrip transportation
* English speaking biologist guide
* Briefing before the activity
* Lamp and insect repellant
* Snacks and beverages
* Turtle camp and nursery visit
* Beach patrol for female turtles (from August to November
* Baby sea turtle release
* About 3 hours
* Children between 4-11 years old pay the kids'