SAILING AND WHALE WATCHING, FULL DAY
Humpback whales, once on the brink of extinction, come to
Puerto Vallarta every year for few months starting in
December. Our quiet Sailboat vessel makes no noise to scare
off these humble creatures and so you are likely to spot few
of them on this leisure sail. If we are lucky we might even
see them jump out of the water (breach) or spot a mother
playing with her baby, truly an experience to remember!
* In season,
December 8th through March 23rd, daily at 8:00 AM.
* Opequimar Pier in Marina Vallarta or the Paradise Village
Marina in Nuevo Vallarta. Detailed directions will be
specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO BRING:
* Swimsuit and a Towel
* Hat and Sunglasses
* Sunscreen, Biodegradable is Recommended
* Camera, Binoculars
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Continental Breakfast
* Informative Bilingual Guides
* Lunch, Soft Drink, Open Bar
* Snorkeling at Marietas Islands
* Snorkeling Equipment
* Fully licensed whale watching classic sail boat
* Sailing (weather permitting)
* About 8 hours
* All ages are welcome, kids under 4 are free, 5-12 pay
kid's price. Our Sailboats are certified and sanctioned by a
Mexican government as fully licensed whale watching vessels.
weather permits we will actually get to sail on this