RIO CUALE RHINO AND CANOPY COMBO
style on a 4x4 Yamaha Rhino, with its stereo system and
fully automatic transmission, you are sure to enjoy the ride
and scenery all the way to the Las Las Pilitas waterfall.
Chill out and relax at the drink stand there, or even take a
dip in the cool and refreshing pool. From here, you head out
to the Rio Cuale canopy site, where you get to enjoy 13 of
the longest and fastest ziplines in Puerto Vallarta.
After zip lining, drive back down the mountain for a
little bit more of off-road adventure, then enjoy delicious
meal at the best riverside restaurant in town (not included
in the price of the tour).
at 9:30 am and 1:30 pm
* Operator's office in
downtown Puerto Vallarta. Detailed instructions will be
specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Bilingual guides
* Safety equipment and briefing (both activities)
* 13 zip lines
* Rhino ride to and from River canopy site
* Tequila tasting
WHAT TO BRING:
* Swimwear and a towel
* Clothes you don't mind getting dirty, long pants are
* Insect repellant
* Comfortable footwear
* Driver's license
* Credit card for damage deposit
* Extra cash for lunch, drinks, souvenirs, tips, etc
* About 4.5 hours
* Drivers must have a valid driver's license.
* Minimum age to participate in the zip line part of
the tour is 7. Children 4 to 10 years old ride free.
* Maximum weight is 264 lbs (120kg).