RIO CUALE ATV AND CANOPY COMBO
On this combo tour offered solely by the Rio Cuale group,
combine the longest and fastest zip lines of Puerto Vallarta
with marvelous mountain scenery while driving an ATV.
The start off point for this tour is the Rio Cuale canopy
site; you will be picked up from designated spots in the
city and taken there on the very recognizable canopy tour
transportation. Once you've zipped through all 13 lines, of
the course, hop on a mule for a 20-minute ride to where the
ATVs are parked.
You will be driving up into the Sierra Madre for about an
hour to stop and swim at Las Pilitas. Order some drinks at a
stand there, or simply cool down in the pool's refreshing
water before heading back into town.
times a day at 9:00 PM and 1:00 PM
* Multiple meeting locations. Detailed
instructions will be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Bilingual guides
* Safety equipment and briefing (both activities)
* 13 zip lines
* Mule ride
* ATV ride to and from canopy site (River Canopy)
* Tequila tasting
WHAT TO BRING:
* Swimwear and a towel
* Clothes you don't mind getting dirty, long pants are
* Insect repellant
* Comfortable footwear
* Driver's license
* Credit card for damage deposit
* Extra cash for lunch, drinks, souvenirs, tips, etc
* About 5 hours
* Drivers must be at least 18 years old and have a
valid driver's license.
* Minimum age is 7 years old.
* Maximum weight is 264 lbs (120kg).