RHINO TO RIO CUALE TOUR
Want to go on a
4x4 off-road adventure but can't drive a stick shift? Then
hop in on one of our Rhinos and drive in style through the
Mexican Sierra Madre of the south!
Starting from town, drive along the back roads of the
mountains of Puerto Vallarta until you reach the Las
Pilitas waterfalls. Sip on a cocktail at a drink stand
there then cool down in the refreshing pool before
continuing to Rancho Las Vegas. Here you will learn all
about tequila and even sample some pretty exotic flavors.
Your last stop will be for lunch at Moro Paraiso (not
included in the price of the tour),
the best riverside restaurant in town.
daily at 9.30am and 1.30pm
* Operator's office in
downtown Puerto Vallarta. Detailed instructions will be
specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO BRING:
* Wear a set of clothes you don't mind getting dirty
* Valid driver's license
* Credit card for damage deposit
* Swimwear and a towel
* Extra money for lunch, drinks, tips etc
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Fully automatic 4x4 Yamaha Rhino (2 or 4-seater)
* About 15 miles or 24 km of Rhino driving
* Bilingual guides
* Safety equipment and briefing
* Tequila tasting
* About 3.5 hours
* You must have a valid driver's license to drive.
* Price listed is per Rhino, not per person.
* Minimum age to participate is 4 years old Children 4 to
10 ride free.