FIESTA RANCHO PALMA REAL
Just outside of
Puerto Vallarta is Rancho Palma Real, stage of the finest
Mexican fiesta in town. Start your evening with a scenic
ride out of the city to small farms and villages, and once
you arrive to the ranch, a Mariachi band will greet you with
music and song. The rest of the evening will feature
folkloric songs and dances, and other traditional activities
such as cockfighting, pita breaking and a lasso show done
by charros, traditional Mexican horsemen. Of course, you
will be enjoying all of this entertainment while you feast
on a delicious Mexican buffet and an open bar.
* Thursdays at 7:00 PM Pick up is at around 5:30 PM
* La Rancho Palma Real just outside
of Puerto Vallarta. Detailed instructions will be specified
on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO BRING:
* Extra cash for pictures, souvenirs etc
* Light sweater or shawl during winter
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Round trip transportation from pick up point and back
* Mexican buffet dinner
* Open bar
* Mariachi singing
* Charros (traditional Mexican horseman) doing a lasso show
* Dancing horses
* Folkloric songs and dances
* Pita breaking
* Acrobatic rope show
* About 3.5 hours
* Children 5 years old and above. Kids price is from 5-9.
* Children under 5 need not pay.