PLAYA GRANDE HORSEBACK RIDE
4-hour ride up and down the mountain, a visit to a
refreshing swimming hole and lunch, this ride is a great
option for those who have ridden before, enjoyed it, and
would like to do it again.
On this tour, start from the ranch and set out for La
Aguacatera, where the view of Puerto Vallarta will amaze
you. Come back down the mound, cross the Pitillal River, and
ride up another hill to end up in Playa Grande, where you
will have lunch at the Village Jungle Restaurant. Your first
drink is on the house!
* Tuesday to Saturday at 10:00 AM
* Multiple meeting locations.
Detailed instructions will be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO BRING:
* Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
* Comfortable clothing and footwear (long pants and closed
toe shoes are recommended)
* Swimwear and towel
* Insect repellant
* Extra cash for lunch, drinks, gratuities etc
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* 4-hour horseback ride
* All horseback riding and safety equipment
* Lunch and 1 drink
* About 5 hours
* This tour is recommended for those who have had previous
riding experience (not necessarily experts); due to the
balance one must have during the descent from the mountain.
* Weight limit is 250 lbs (113 kg).
* 8 Years and Older. Kids same price as adults.