MARIETAS ISLANDS 2-TANK DIVE
Being a Marine
Biosphere Reserve, the Marietas Islands boasts of a broad
spectrum of marine life to be seen. Said to have the
greatest underwater biodiversity in the bay, you will get a
chance to see mollusks and mantas, sponges and sea fans, a
rainbow of fish, and when in season, even whales and
dolphins. Located around 20 miles off the north shore of
Banderas Bay (close to Punta Mita), this dive spot will not
* All levels
* Every day at 9:00 am. We also work around
cruise ship schedules.
* Multiple meeting locations. Detailed instructions
will be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Round trip or one way transportation
* All diving equipment, including wetsuit
* Entrance fee to marine park
* PADI certified dive master accompanying you at all times
* 2-tank dive at the Marietas Islands Biosphere
* Small dive groups (4 divers : 1 dive master)
* Lunch and drinks
WHAT TO BRING:
* Open water certification card
* Swimwear and towel
* A change of clothes
* Sunscreen (biodegradable if possible), hat and sunglasses
* Underwater camera
* 6 hours
* This dive requires open water certification.
* If you have snorkelers in your group, they can
book the snorkeling option here in the booking form.