MAJAHUITAS 2-TANK DIVE
Majahuitas is a
beach on the south side of the bay that is only accessible
by boat. No public tour visits this location, so you will
most likely have the cove to yourself when you dive. Good
for practice diving and snorkeling, all skill levels will
enjoy going down here. Tropical fish abound, sightings of
eagle rays are common here as well, and the stand-out
inhabitants of the area are the remarkable garden eels.
* All levels
* Every day at 9:00 am. We also work around cruise
* Multiple meeting locations. Detailed instructions
will be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Round trip or one way transportation
* All diving equipment, including wetsuit
* PADI certified dive master accompanying you at all times
* 2-tank dive at Majahuitas Cove
* Small dive groups (4 divers : 1 dive master)
* Lunch and drinks
WHAT TO BRING:
* Open water certification card
* Swimwear and towel
* A change of clothes
* Sunscreen (biodegradable if possible), hat and sunglasses
* Underwater camera
* 6 hours
* This dive requires open water certification.
* If you have snorkelers in your group, they can
book the snorkeling option here in the booking form.