LOS VERANOS RHINO AND CANOPY COMBO
yourself (and 3 more passengers, if you like!) on a fully
automatic 4x4 Yamaha Rhino all the way to the canopy site
(and elsewhere) to do an amazing Rhino/Canopy combo tour.
Starting from the beautiful Botanical Gardens of Puerto
Vallarta, head out to the little town of Las Juntas y
Veranos where you will make a quick stop at Don Chendo's
tequila distillery, where you will learn how the most
popular Mexican drink is made and get to sample some of the
exotic varieties produced there.
Next, check out the cliff divers at Chico's Paradise as
they plunge into a pool several feet below. The tour
continues to the Los
site, where you gear up to do all 14 lines of the original
and most popular canopy tour in town. You will also get a
chance to take photos with the exotic animals in their
petting zoo and insect tanks. tanks.
When you're done, drive back to the Botanical Garden
where you can take a relaxing stroll or enjoy a delicious
meal at their acclaimed restaurant.
day at 9.30am
* Operator's office in
downtown Puerto Vallarta. Detailed instructions will be
specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Bilingual guides
* Safety equipment and briefing (both activities)
* 14 zip lines
* Rhino ride to and from canopy site (Juntas y Veranos
* Access to the mini-zoo
* Tequila tasting
* Cliff diving show
WHAT TO BRING:
* Swimwear and a towel
* Clothes you don't mind getting dirty, long pants are recommended
* Insect repellant
* Comfortable footwear
* Driver's license
* Credit card for damage deposit
* Extra cash for lunch, drinks, souvenirs, tips, etc
* About 5.5 hours
* Drivers must have a valid driver's license.
Children must be 6 years or up and at least
3" & 8" tall to participate on the canopy portion of the
* Kids 6-10 who want to participate in the canopy portion
of the tour will need to pay $36.00 each, in cash, at the
tour operator's office
* Children between 4 & 9 years old ride free, 10 and up pay
same price as adults.
* Maximum weight is 275 lbs (125kg). To be able to
fit in the harness, waistline must be less than 50" and
thigh girth must be less than 28"