LOS VERANOS CANOPY & ATV COMBO
amazing combo tour, take off on an ATV from the Puerto
Vallarta Botanical Garden and drive along the jungle trails
of the Mexican Sierra Madre to the little town of Las Juntas
y Veranos. Don Chendo's tequila distillery is here, where
you will learn how tequila is made AND sample the different
varieties they produce.
Next, stop at Chico's Paradise to watch the cliff-divers do
their acrobatics as they plunge into the river several feet
below. Afterwards head out to the canopy site where you get
to do all 14 of the most exciting zip lines in Puerto
Vallarta. Take pictures with the monkeys, scorpions,
tarantulas, iguanas and the python at their petting zoo,
then gear up for more jungle-road driving as you head back
to the Gardens to enjoy its' beauty or have a delicious meal
at the famed Plantation Restaurant on site.
* Monday to Saturday at 9:30 AM. Except August 8th
to November 28th Mondays to Fridays only.
* Operator's office in
downtown Puerto Vallarta. Detailed instructions will be
specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Bilingual guides
* Safety equipment and briefing (both activities)
* 14 zip lines
* ATV ride to and from canopy site (Juntas y Veranos
* Access to the mini-zoo
* Tequila tasting
* Cliff diving show
WHAT TO BRING:
* Swimwear and a towel
* Clothes you don't mind getting dirty, we recommend long
* Insect repellant
* Comfortable footwear
* Driver's license
* Credit card for damage deposit
* Extra cash for lunch, drinks, souvenirs, tips, etc
* About 6.5 hours
* Drivers must have a valid driver's license.
* Minimum age to participate is 6 years old and be
at least 3'8" tall.
* Maximum weight is 275.5lbs (125kg). To be able to
fit the canopy harness waistline must be less than 50"
and thigh girth must be less than 28".
* Kid prices apply to 6-12 year olds.