LOS ARCOS EXPRESS
You know what you
want to snorkel in Los Arcos, but you don't have much time and
you Don't like the crowds either in that case, the Private Los
Arcos Express is the perfect choice for you.
Starting at any hour of
your choosing, this tour will take you directly to the Los Arcos
marine preserve so you can snorkel there for as long as 1.5
hours. You can also go scuba diving even if you've had no previous
snacks and a chitchat about the area's ecosystem, its inhabitants
and other interesting tidbits of the sites along the way will
be included in the tour, all just for you and your group.
* Daily, you choose
the start time
* Los Muertos pier in downtown Puerto Vallarta, or another
pier close to your hotel or the cruise terminal. Detailed instructions
will be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* English speaking guide (there will be a PADI certified instructor
if you will be diving)
* Panga with canopy that sits 10-12 people
* Snacks and soda onboard
* Snorkeling and diving equipment (certified divers pay $35usd,
WHAT TO BRING:
* Sunscreen (biodegradable if possible), hat and sunglasses
* Swimwear and towel
* Open water certification card if you are certified and will
* About 2 hours
* If the water is too choppy at Los Arcos, you will be
snorkeling at Colomitos instead, a protected cove which none
of the public tours visit. Makes for an even more private affair!
* The panga sits 10 ? 12 people. The price remains the
same regardless of how many people are in your group.
* If you are certified and will be diving, please bring
your dive card along with $35usd. Non-certified divers pay
* Children must be at least 10 years old to dive, and to dive
over 20 feet deep they must be at least 16 years of age.
All ages are welcome to join the tour.
* If you require wetsuits, please specify your size, and
if it is for a child, indicate the age and height of the child
in the Special Request box.