LOS ARCOS 2-TANK DIVE
Vallarta's most popular
snorkel and dive spot is the Los Arcos National Marine Park.
Located just 30 minute away from the marina, it will
enthrall both novice and advanced divers. Its four islets,
shallows and a 1500-foot canyon can be appreciated anywhere
from just 10 to almost a hundred feet. Watch out for a great
variety of fish, as well as octopi, turtles, lobster etc.
* All levels
* Every day at 9:00 am. We also work around cruise
WHERE: Multiple meeting locations. Detailed instructions
will be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Round trip or one way transportation
* All diving equipment, including wetsuit
* PADI certified dive master accompanying you at all times
* 2-tank dive at the Los Arcos marine preserve
* Small dive groups (4 divers : 1 dive master)
* Lunch and drinks
WHAT TO BRING:
* Open water certification card
* Swimwear and towel
* A change of clothes
* Sunscreen (biodegradable if possible), hat and sunglasses
* Underwater camera
* 4 hours
* This dive requires open water certification.
* If you have snorkelers in your group, they can
book the snorkeling option here in the booking form.