CALETAS CRUISE TOUR
Spend your day in beautiful
Las Las Las Caletas, once the home of John Huston, director
of the film The Night of the Iguana
that was shot in Puerto Vallarta.
Here you can visit the aviary and deer sanctuary, explore the
orchidarium, go kayaking, snorkeling or hiking, learn how to
make paella, practice yoga, get a relaxing massage (for an
extra cost) or even Snorkel with Sea Lions (at additional
The latest addition to the attractions in Las Caletas is Kids
Adventure Land, where the little ones can get their faces
painted, have fun with friendly animals, and even do a
mini-course with zip-lines!
All these activities and more make the Las Caletas Cruise the
activity for the entire family!
* Monday to Saturday at 8:30 am from Nuevo Vallarta, and
9:00 am and 11:00 am Puerto Vallarta
* Terminal Marítima in Puerto Vallarta, and the
Operator's office from Nuevo Vallarta.
* Detailed instructions
will be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO BRING:
* Sunscreen (biodegradable if possible), hat and sunglasses
* Swimwear and a towel
* Money for optional activities, drinks, souvenirs, tips,
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Continental breakfast
* Relaxing boat ride to and from Las Caletas
* Onboard music and entertainment
* Delicious buffet lunch
* Unlimited open bar
* Snorkeling and kayak equipment
* Guided hike
* Yoga and paella lessons
* Hammocks, Lounge Chairs and
* Kids Adventure Land, Interaction with animals and other
activities for children
* About 7 hours, or 5 if you start at 11am.
* All ages are welcome.
* Children 3-11 years pay the child's price, and children
0-3 are free.
* Kids must be at least 6 years old to Snorkel with Sea