Be prepared to get wet &
wild and down & dirty on this jungle trek on an ATV!
From the tour Operator's office in downtown Puerto Vallarta,
make your way to a small waterfall on a mountainside not too
far from town. Here you can cool down in the natural
swimming hole or have a drink or two (not included in the
price of the tour) while you enjoy the surrounding scenery.
Once rested and refreshed, enjoy more jungle-road driving and
the beautiful views of Puerto Vallarta and the Banderas Bay
until you arrive to Cuale Paraiso restaurant. Here you
can have lunch (not included in the tour's price) or just
continue enjoying the river until it's time to head back
at 9:30 AM and 2:00 PM
* Operator's office in downtown
Puerto Vallarta. Detailed instructions will be specified on
WHAT TO BRING:
* Valid driver's license
* Credit card for damage deposit
* Clothes you don't mind getting dirty
* Swimwear and a towel
* Sun block
* Comfortable footwear
* Extra money for lunch, drinks, tips etc
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Bilingual guides
* Helmet, goggles and bandana
* Safety instruction and briefing
* About 3 hours
* Drivers must be at least 16 years old and have a valid
* All ages are welcome, however, we do
not recommend this excursion for Children under 12.
Kids prices same as adults.