* Daily at 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM
* Operator's office in Puerto Vallarta.
Detailed instructions will be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO BRING:
* Wear a set of clothes you don't mind getting dirty Valid driver's
license Credit card for damage deposit Towel to clean up and
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* 2 or 4-seater fully automatic Green Zebra tom car Bilingual
guides Safety instruction and tour briefing Bandanas and goggles
Lunch at the ranch 1 non-alcoholic beverage with your meal
* 3 to 4 hours
* Drivers must be at least 18 years old and have a valid
* Minimum age to participate is 4 years
old Children pay same price as adults.
* Specify in the Special
Request box if you would like the guide to drive for you. The
route may change depending on weather and road conditions,
and some river crossings might be dried out during the summer.
There will also be a bit of city driving involved, due to the
start off point's location.