EL CRISTO 2 OR 1 TANK DIVE
of the Los Arcos marine park, El Cristo is a rock formation
with caves, slopes, drop-offs and shallows that showcase
a wide variety of underwater biodiversity. This is where
you will want to dive if what you are looking for is
to see different kinds of ocean floor topography.
* Open water certification or above
* On Your Schedule and where: Different meeting points, depending
on where you are staying.
* Detailed instructions will be specified
on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* All diving equipment, including wetsuit
* PADI certified dive master accompanying you at all
* Small dive groups
* Snacks and refreshments
WHAT TO BRING:
* Open water certification card
* Swimwear and towel
* A change of clothes
* Sunscreen (biodegradable if possible), hat and sunglasses
* Underwater camera
* Extra cash for lunch and drinks at Mismaloya
* About 2 hours
* Open water certification or above is required.
* There is a 2-person minimum for these dives.