* All ages welcome. Children 4-11 years old
pay kids price.
* Every day at 9.00am (dolphins
portion) and 7.30pm (turtles portion).
* Opequimar pier in Puerto Vallarta. Detailed instructions will be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Bilingual naturalist expert
* Briefing before both activities
* Continental breakfast
* 27" panga with canopy (14 passengers maximum)
* Snorkeling equipment
* Hydrophone to listen to the Dolphins
* Snacks and beverages
* Insect repellant
* Beach patrol in search of female turtles
* Turtle camp and nursery visit
* Baby sea turtle release
WHAT TO BRING:
* Sunscreen (biodegradable if possible), hat and sunglasses
* Swimwear and a towel
* Comfortable footwear for walking on the beach
* Light sweater for the evening
* 4.5 hours dolphins portion, 3 hours sea turtles
* Children under 4 are free.
* Wear your swimwear under your clothes as there are no bathrooms onboard.