At the Los Arcos marine preserve, drop down to the depths
of the untamed sea and conquer what is known as Devil's
Canyon. This site is actually a wall so large that it
plummets to a depth of over 550m (approx 1800 feet).
You will need to have mastered your buoyancy skills
for this dive, so this spot is only recommended for
* On Your Schedule.
* Detailed instructions will be specified
on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* All diving equipment, including wetsuit
* PADI certified dive master accompanying you at all times
* Small dive groups
* Snacks and refreshments
WHAT TO BRING:
* Open water certification card
* Swimwear and a towel
* A change of clothes
* Sunscreen (biodegradable if possible), hat and sunglasses
* Underwater camera
* Extra cash for lunch and drinks at Mismaloya
* About 2 hours
* Devil's Canyon requires Advanced Open Water
certification or above.