COLOMITOS HIKE AND SNORKELING COMBO
Heading south of Puerto Vallarta, we visit a
fishing village surrounded by beautiful green
mountains. First we take a small boat to get to the
Colomitos beach, a soft-sanded cove with crystal
clear water, where we will have the opportunity to
snorkel for about 2 hours. Then we will have lunch
and spend time on the beach. As we hike back, we
enter a tropical deciduous forest that offers many
different flora and fauna sights.
* Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and
Saturday 8:30 AM.
* Special departure for cruise ship
passengers at 10:00 AM.
* Multiple meeting locations, see
booking form. Detailed instructions will be provided
on your ee-ticket.
WHAT TO BRING:
* Swimsuit and a towel
* Sunscreen, biodegradable is recommended
* Insect Repellent
* Hat and sunglasses
* Walking sandals you can get wet
* Snorkeling Equipment, if you want to use your own
* Underwater Camera
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Bilingual guide
* Identification chart
* Ground transportation
* Snacks and Lunch
* Snorkeling Equipment
* Nonalcoholic beverages
* Small Groups
* About 6 hours
* There is a 2 person minimum to run this tour.
Hiking distance is about 1 km or 0.60 of a mile.
Recommended for children ages 6 and up. Children
prices apply to 6-12 year olds.