SCOOTER CITY TOUR
in all the greatest sights of Puerto Vallarta including
its art, history and nature on a scooter tour. We start
on the famous Malecon on the waterfront, enjoy the bronze
sculptures then head downtown to enjoy more sightseeing
and shopping before heading south of Puerto Vallarta
to the beautiful subtropical jungle. On the way
you will enjoy spectacular ocean views from the sea
cliffs and villas of Conchas Chinas, Mismaloya, and
Los Arcos Marine Preserve. To truly appreciate the art
and history of the city we will also visit a cultural
center to see a variety of handicrafts including handmade
clay pottery and weavings. This tour gives you
a great opportunity to get acquainted with the city.
* Everyday at 10:30 AM
* Operator's office in Puerto Vallarta.
Detailed instructions will be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO BRING:
* Credit Card for Damage Deposit
* Drivers License if you want to drive
* Money for Shopping, Drinks, Lunch, Tips, etc.
* Camera and/or Video Camera
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Bilingual Tour Guide
* 150cc Scooter For 1 or 2 Passengers
* Cargo Box to Store Belongings
* About 4 Hours
* To drive you must be 16 and have a valid drivers
* All ages are welcome as passengers.
* Drivers must be able to safely operate the scooter.
* If not, a 4-wheel ATV or Rhino can be substituted for
your own safety, additional fuel surcharge will apply.
Children pay same price as adults.