CITY & CANOPY COMBO
If you're strapped for time or
torn between a tour of the city and the most popular
activity in town, why Don't you do both on this amazing
On this tour we will take you
for a stroll along the Malecón (boardwalk) to see the
statues that line it, and then pass by the landmarks
of the main square such as the Lady of Guadalupe church.
After driving through the Romantic zone past the Rio
Cuale, we will pass by the famous Los Arcos and stop
at the site where the Night of the Iguana (starring
Richard Burton) was filmed. We will also be visiting
a tequila factory to learn how this Mexican favorite
is made, and try some of the varieties available.
Finally we will zip through all
14 lines of the most exciting canopy site in town Las
Juntas y Los Veranos, where you can take pictures with
the animals in their petting zoo, and even swim in the
river after a delicious meal at the restaurant.
* Wednesdays and Thursdays 10:00 AM
* Pick up and drop off from cruise ship terminal
and for most hotels. Detailed instructions will be specified
on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO BRING:
* Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
* Comfortable clothing and shoes
* Insect repellant
* Extra cash for shopping, drinks, gratuities etc
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Round trip transportation
* English speaking guide
* Sightseeing around town
* 14 zip lines
* Tequila tasting
* About 7 hours
* The activity is recommended for kids 6 years
old and older, and they must be at least 3"8'
* Maximum weight for the canopy tour is 275.5lbs
(125kg). To be able to fit the harness, waistline
must be less than 50? and thigh girth must be less than
* If you Don't want to do the zip lines, you can
join in as an observer.
* You can also request to be dropped off at the
flea market if you want to spend more time downtown
after the tour.
Children between 6-11 years old pay the kids price.