CANOPY AND RAPPEL TOUR
More than just a canopy tour, this tour
takes you up and around the Sierra Madre to experience exhilarating
and adrenaline-charged activities in the outdoors.
Start your day with a ride to the activity
site on a Mercedes Benz Unimog, perfect for the Vallarta weather
and the road to the location. Once geared up, ride a mule to
the next stop, where you will zip to the next mountain top where
you will rappel down to the lower ground. Here you will recharge
in a refreshing pool, but not before sliding down a natural
Don't stop there, as you will have to
cross a rope bridge to get to a beautiful waterfall, and if
you haven't guessed how you will get down from here yet?yes,
you will be rappelling down! Don't miss your chance on participating
on this unforgettable experience and book well in advance!!!
* Monday to Saturdays between 7:30am, 3:30pm
* Several pick up location options, see booking
tab for more information. Detailed instructions will be specified
on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Bilingual guides
* Round trip transportation
* Safety equipment and briefing
* Mule ride
* 9 zip lines
* Water and snacks
WHAT TO BRING:
* Swimwear and a towel
* A change of clothes, including shoes, you will get wet
* Insect repellant
* Comfortable footwear
* Extra cash for lunch, drinks, souvenirs, tips etc
* About 5.5 to 6.5 hours
* Maximum weight is 250lbs (113kg).
* The activity is recommended for kids 10 years old and older,
who must be at least 120cm (3?11?) in order to participate.