BOTANICAL GARDENS ATV TOUR
On this amazing tour, take your ATV and
ride through the back roads of the Mexican Sierra all the way
to the town of Las Juntas y Veranos, home of the famous canopy
tour. Here you will make a stop at Don Chendo's Tequila Distillery
to learn about the tequila-making process and be able to taste
different varieties they make.
Don't drink too much though, as you still
have a bit of driving to do towards the canopy site itself,
where you can get up-close and friendly with the animals and
critters in their petting zoo and insect tanks. Remember to
take photos of the cliff divers you will see at Chico's Paradise,
before you drive back down to the garden, where you can enjoy
a great meal while admiring a wonderful view of the valley below.
* Twice daily at 9:30 AM and 1:00 PM
* Operator's office in downtown Puerto Vallarta,
or at the Botanical Garden. Detailed instructions will be specified
on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO BRING:
* Valid driver's license
* Credit card for damage deposit
* Swimwear and towel
* Comfortable footwear
* Extra money for lunch, drinks, tips etc
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* About 15 miles of ATV riding
* Bilingual tour guides
* Safety equipment and briefing
* Entrance fees to Botanical Garden and Veranos petting zoo
* Tequila tasting
* About 5 hours
* Drivers must have a valid driver's license.
* Children 4 - 8 years old ride free, 9 year old
and up pay adult price.