AMERICA'S CATAMARAN CRUISE
Sail away on a magnificent 60' catamaran,
and spend your day on the south side enjoying the sun, sea
and the sand.
Enjoy a light
breakfast while this beauty cruises along the coastline, and
once you reach the Los Arcos marine preserve, gear up for
snorkeling as troves of colorful fish wait to be seen. Your
next stop will be at Colomitos, a secluded beach on the
South side of Banderas bay, and from here you will continue
your journey to Las Animas beach.
After lunch, enjoy the lounge chairs and
kayaks at the beach club and on the way back to PV sip on
unlimited drinks on the boat.
* All week at 9:30 AM, except Sundays.
* Terminal Marítima in Puerto Vallarta. Detailed
instructions will be specified on our e-ticket.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Continental breakfast
* Open bar
* Bilingual guides
* Snorkeling equipment
* Guided tour to the waterfall
* Lunch on the beach
WHAT TO BRING:
* Sunscreen (biodegradable if possible),
hat and sunglasses
* Swimwear and a towel
* Extra cash for optional activities, drinks, souvenirs,
*About 6.5 hours
* The waterfall is seasonal so
during the dry season it could be reduced to a trickle. The
scenery along the route there is still worth the hike
* There are 2 sets of kids prices: 6 - 11 years old and
3 -5 years old. Below 3, kids need not pay.